Share This

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Biggest Motivation?

"My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long university education that I never had - every day I'm learning something new. Plus, fantasizing about the future is one of my favorite pastimes." -Richard Branson

Right now I am working on the new design of my website. I should be able to announce it and have folks give me their thoughts over the next few weeks. This month my goals are to do some much needed clean up on all my websites and to work on a ton of new paintings that are waiting for me to eithor photo or finish up. So in the next few months look for new artworks to be going up. As I mentioned before I am running promotions on ebay and in my etsy store Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment