Share This

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Electric Blue Urban Art Modern Original Abstract Painting FRAMED PMILLER

I love the mix of modern and older styles of architecture that you find in cities. I especially like to think of the people that live and work there when I paint cityscapes. When I painted this piece, "Electric ...Blue" I was imaging all the people in the little clubs dancing and drinking, making connections, while the business people in the large skyscrappers prepare for their next working day as "Masters of Wealth, Technology and Politics". To purchase or see more paintings go to www.millermodernart.com


skyscrappers,achitechure,cityscape,city art,urban art,home decor,original painting,framed artwork,cityscape paintings,abstract art,contemporary art,modern art,fine art,art gallery,ooak,online art gallery,urban jungle,surrealism,impressionism,abstract impressionism

No comments:

Post a Comment