Share This

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Divers Down NEW Original Tropical Painting PMILLER

As promised, my new website it coming along nicely. I still need to add/edit some of the information however, I have started to add original paintings and hand embellished giclees, so please stop by often and give your honest opinions on the site and the artworks! to vist my site go to www.millermodernart.com

Todays feature is from my vacation series and features several boats with divers down. The colors are aqua blues and greens with gold and pink metallic accents. Its a whimsical seascape with lots of character.


Divers Down

sailboats,scuba diving,landscape,seascape,abstract impressionism,vacation paintings,sunrise painting,abstract art,framed artwork,pmiller,pmillerabstractart,miller modern art,impressionism,inspirational art

No comments:

Post a Comment