Share This

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happiness Factor

I'm really excited as I am being featured in an Etsy treasury called Happiness Factor. My painting, Happy Hour Low Tide is the painting which was selected.

I like the title of this treasury because it really touches on what I strive to share with people through my artwork. Owning something because it gives you pleasure, living life now and striving to do things that bring you and your loved ones happiness and getting rid of negativity. All of these factors are important to me in my own life and are elements of the paintings I create. I'd love to hear your thoughts about art, happiness and of course this very nice treasury!


To see the treausury go to Happiness Factor

aqua waters,shimmering paints,metallic painting,copper,gold,marsh grass,florida arts,sunshine artist,sunset paintings,maryland artist,original art,buy original paintings,art gallery,bargain art,fine art,pmiller,millermodernart,miller modern art,modern decor,large art,wall decor

No comments:

Post a Comment